Our aim is to develop the building blocks for quantum computing and simulation at scale, as well as practical applications. We therefore work with finance, suppliers, integrators and developers, as well as prospective users. We also want to speak with entrepreneurs, investors and established technology companies looking for partnership or collaboration opportunities. We have a range of staff, skills and resources to facilitate this engagement:
- Partnership resource funding for new industrial and academic partners
- Participation or support for collaborative innovation and feasibility studies through the Innovate UK ISCF QT Programme
- Quantum readiness training for organisations to learn about challenges and opportunities
- Partnerships with system vendors in user development and access
- Expertise in IP, commercialisation, entrepreneurship and investment
- Public outreach activities through the Quantum City brand, a UKNQTP collaboration
- International networking and partnership
Click here to see a list of our current industry partners.
If you are interested in getting involved, please contact the engagement team.